GREEN HOME SHOW #42: Green Expo and healthy living: Part 3 Interview Questions for Katherine Cunningham of Power Up Gambia
GREENandSAVE.com is pleased to offer our members and website visitors original content that helps all of us save money and the environment. In addition to our ongoing research and writing on energy saving and home remodeling, we have partnered with THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW to offer you content like this that includes script excerpts from the weekly radio show. GREENandSAVE.com offers the exclusive world-wide on-demand access to the audio files, so you can now read and also listen for FREE to any of the shows at anytime. You can also learn about the show’s co-hosts Paul and Doug. Click here to listen to the show of your choice: Green and Home Improvement Radio Shows
For your overall home improvement, you can save money, improve your family’s health, and save the planet. Find out for free how much it will cost to do different types of home improvement in your home from a qualified and member approved contractor in your area. Get a FREE Contractor Quote. Plus, regardless of the size and scope of your home improvement project, save money and keep your home clean with the top rated chemical free and concentrated Green Home Cleaning Products.
The following content is from THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW #42.
The content of the GGHS is solely the responsibility of the ECF and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of WILM, its sponsors or Clear Channel Radio. Any rebroadcast, reproduction or use of the Great Green Home Show or its contents without written permission from the Green Fox, Paul Hughes, Doug Hunt, Aunt Jean, Brenna Wallace, Brooke Chase, the Watson Brothers, The Snap and the Sin City Band is strictly prohibited.
Guest Segment Time – 12:00 Sponsored by: Suntrust Mortgage of Christiana
Katherine Cunningham of Power Up Gambia
Thanks to Catherine Cunningham for coming in to chat with us today. We appreciate you being here. How are you this morning?
Why don’t we start from the beginning:
- Hi Catherine, thanks for joining us... I wonder if you could tell us a little bit about your background, how you got involved with the Medical Exchange Program and what it is...
What would you recommend to other people/students who'd like to get involved in the type of program
- Gambia...tell us about this country
- How are you accepted in that country when you first got there.
- Can you tell us a bit about the culture and what they face every day in terms of maintaining a living and in the healthcare that they receive....
- So how did you start fundraising ... tell us about the The Dialogue Group.................. tell us how we can contribute.....
- And how you chose the system that you chose how did you learn about Solar.... who installs the systems... how are they doing
- So what phase are you in now of the power up Gambia Project.... and what do you see in the near future
- Tell us about the Fundraising and Outreach part of your Foundation... What are some of the other opportunities to help in these countries...
- So how much do,you need and how much farther do you have to go for your first goal? Tell us how to send money and support you...
- Tell us again about the hospitals, medical teams and other resources you are bringing to this country...
- lets thank some of your sponsors who have helped with this project and where is you next fundraising event...how do we get in touch with you.....
Check the Radio Show Segments on GREENandSAVE.com for the ANSWERS!
Overall Segment #4 – 9:00
Welcome back to the GGHS
Guest Segment (continued) – 7:00
The Announcement of Great Green Home Shows – 1:00
Before we sign off, we want to remind people that we’re looking to record an episode of the GGHS live at the Great Green Expo on March 29th. We’ll also be doing a Green Fox Presents show at the Bear library on April 10 from 7 to 8:30PM for the whole family... and then we're doing a Kids Green Fox Presents show at the Bear library on April 26 from 11AM to 12:30PM… So please, come join us. Have some fun and learn about money-saving strategies to reduce your energy bills and consumption... our presentation for young people is informative, motivating, fun and we will not, ever do doom and gloom, because there's no need to... we really have fun at these things... so if you or your organization wants to put on a Great Green Home Show presentation, just call the Green Fox at 443-553-5888
Sign-off, thank sponsors and crew, announce next weeks guests (Doug) – 1:00
We’d like to thank our sponsors: Suntrust Mortgage, CMI Electric, Energy Services Group, Myecoagent.com and Option Insurance Group, Green and Save.com and also our guest today: Katherine Cunningham of Power up Gambia...We also need to thank our studio crew: Our engineer – John Lamonica and Our producer – Brooke Chase
Join us next week's when our guest will be Francine, the owner and operator of the new Francine's Community Marketplace on Lancaster Pike in Hockessin. She’ll be here to tell us about eating local, healthy, organic foods, her on-site bakery and juice bar, healthy cooking classes and more. Have great week everybody!