GREENandSAVE.com is pleased to offer our members and website visitors original content that helps all of us save money and the environment. In addition to our ongoing research and writing on energy saving and home remodeling, we have partnered with THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW to offer you content like this that includes script excerpts from the weekly radio show. GREENandSAVE.com offers the exclusive world-wide on-demand access to the audio files, so you can now read and also listen for FREE to any of the shows at anytime. You can also learn about the show’s co-hosts Paul and Doug.
Click here to listen to the show of your choice:
The following content is from THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW #1.
The content of the GGHS is solely the responsibility of the ECF and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of WILM, its sponsors or Clear Channel Radio. Any rebroadcast, reproduction or use of the Great Green Home Show or its contents without written permission from the Green Fox, Paul Hughes, Doug Hunt, Aunt Jean, Brenna Wallace, Brooke Chase, the Watson Brothers, The Snap and the Sin City Band is strictly prohibited.
Weekly Guests (Paul) – 10:00
Tom Marstan – Energy Services Group (ESG)
Questions for Energy Services Group
- What is a Home Energy Audit (HEA)?
- What does a HEA entail?
- How long does a Home Energy Audit take?
- How much does a Home Energy Audit cost?
- Is there a better time of the year than another to have a HEA done?
- Are there any special preparations that need to be done prior to having a HEA done?
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my HEA?
- Who would benefit from a HEA?
- What do I do with the results of a HEA? Does it save me money?
Check the Radio Show Segments on GREENandSAVE.com for the ANSWERS!